Terms and Conditions of Xaibe
Terms and Conditions of Xaibe
Codes of Conduct:
Xaibe’s requires all users to conduct themselves in professional, respectful, and ethical manner during all social interactions online and offline via the platform. The following are some of the types breaches that are considered violations of Xaibe’s code of conduct (harassment, illegal solicitation, disclosing a user’s personal contact information without consent, etc.). All breaches can be subject to limited usage and/or account termination.
Anonymous parties : Xaibe provides every user with anonymity, which means that contact information remains anonymous and only discloses when both parties agree to do a deal. Anonymity(n): The condition of being anonymous "Most people who agreed to talk requested anonymity"
Below are the different types of information that is deemed private:
- Contact Info
- Transactions between both parties are not to be disclosed
- Payment or settlements are not to be disclosed
- User digital wallet information
Contact information of both parties is disclosed after Xaibe receives the commission fee. Permission to disclose user contact information when a match is accepted (when you accept a match, Xaibe is allowed to share contact information of the two parties so they can complete the transaction offline.
- Commission Fee(n): a fee paid to auctioneers, salespeople, and merchants for their services. “Sellers pay fixed commission fee.”
Xaibe reserves the right to update the disclaimer and terms and conditions, users responsibility to update themselves on any changes
No representation or warranty is made by XAIBE as:
- Quality of the content
- Service of the material herein provided.
Xaibe, only makes easier the purchase , the sale of products and services with cryptocurrencies, only connect the parties.
XAIBE, at its sole discretion, doesn't have control over :
- The transaction after the bid is completed, where either party is acting in the capacity of a bidder/seller or customer/merchant or any other transaction relying on a service or merchandise provided and a service or merchandise received.
- Once you agree to pay the commission, the rest of the transaction is at your own terms and XAIBE is no longer involved or to be held responsible.
Limitation of liability:
XAIBE and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, and employees expressly waive and disclaim any and all liability.
- All users agree to hold such parties harmless from any claim or demand, due to or arising out of any use the website or downloaded files or applications, provided service or merchandise, from the website.
1.) General disclaimer:
Xiabe is not responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following categories:
- Errors made by the user of any blockchain software or service, forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
- Technological issues at our payment processors or affiliated 3rd party services or user data loss due to a faulty or damaged device.
- Termination of service and/or bankrupcy of affiliated 3rd party services.
- Unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
2.) Transaction validation description:
All transactions are recorded on the blockchain since it's inception. To verify whether a payment was made, or a transaction was processed, please go to one of the following sites and copy/paste the send/receive address associated with that transaction:
To browse the blockchain and validate transactions for Bitcoin and Litecoin, use: https://live.blockcypher.com/
To browse the blockchain and validate transactions for Ethereum, use: https://etherscan.io/
3.) Orphaned accounts policy:
If Xaibe detects no user login or activity on an account for more than a year, the account will be considered "orphaned". Orphanced accounts will be kept for 3 years before they're liquidated. The liquidation of the account involves the deletion of the account from Xaibe's systems and transfer of the account funds into Xaibe's crypto currency wallet.